Sunday 17 July 2011

U.S. turns Saddam's hal

Watban Ibrahim al-Hassan, Saddam Hussein's half brother and presidential adviser, appears before the Special Tribunal Investigative Judicial Committee in Iraq in this photograph released by the Iraqi Special Tribunal on June 26, 2005. REUTERS/STR NewReuters - The U.S. military has delivered two of Saddam Hussein's half-brothers and his former defense minister into Iraqi custody along with nearly 200 other inmates at a Baghdad prison, a deputy justice minister said on Friday.



Related News:-

  • Saddam Tried to Bribe WMD Inspectors


  • A report in the London Telegraph says that Saddam Hussein offered a $2 million bribe to UN weapons inspectors to falsify their reports on his WMD programs.
  • DesertExile


  • When I was an Officer, many times I arrested Spanish speakers, or Spanish speakers who knew a few words or phrases of English. Their favorite threat was: " I get my gun --I choot jou"
  • My notes


  • As I'm doing my research, I take notes. Here are the notes I've taken thus far.
  • Comments


  • Joel Phillips IT IS TIME TO ELIMINATE ISLAM by Joel Phillips publisher: www.religiou sfreedomwatch.org owner: American Coast Title www.actfortitle.com
  • Saddam's capture: Your reaction


  • US-led forces in Iraq captured the former leader of the country, Saddam Hussein, in his hometown of Tikrit on Sunday, 14 December. You sent us your reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...